"My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol
before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them." - Winston Churchill

Hear Here


"Information is moving -- you know, nightly news is one way, of course, but it's also
moving through the blogosphere and through the Internets." - George W. Bush

Monday, March 31, 2008

OPENING DAY!!!




Today is the best day of the season; Opening Day. It is the official start of summer, in my book. After today It will be one long season with very little excitement, unless a miracle happens.

Thank you Peter Angelos for preparing us, year after year, for no expectations. I think the fans of Baltimore baseball should file a class action against you for ruining our team.

Last year I took my son to see Cal Ripken Jr. get inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame. I don't even see a player on the horizon with this team to get that achievement. So that memory will have to last a while.

I am happy that Peter finally decided to step out of the way, for now, and rebuild this team with a bunch of great looking prospects. We'll have to settle for the "Baby Birds" and I wish them tremendous success in a tough division.

Play Ball!

0 comments: