"My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol
before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them." - Winston Churchill

Hear Here


"Information is moving -- you know, nightly news is one way, of course, but it's also
moving through the blogosphere and through the Internets." - George W. Bush

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Bush: Waterboarding is nothing but good clean fun




President Bush vetoed the bill to ban water boarding today, saying that he wouldn't know what it would have been like not to have such good clean All-American fun in college.

"When I was pledging, the Skull & Bones Society", I was water boarded", Bush said. He added, "I even passed out for a good 20 to 25 minutes, not breathing, before someone thought to call the school nurse for a little mouth to mouth if you know what I mean (wink, wink).

Bush concluded, "Yes sirry Bob, I was water boarded and so were the pledges the following semester. I even started the tradition with the Baseball team, in my senior year. Who are we to end such a harmless tried and true American tradition?"

0 comments: