"My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol
before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them." - Winston Churchill

Hear Here


"Information is moving -- you know, nightly news is one way, of course, but it's also
moving through the blogosphere and through the Internets." - George W. Bush

Saturday, March 29, 2008

It's not your Dad's Kegger




I don't know what's more pathetic - In Wausau, Wisconsin yesterday, police raided a high school kegger held at the home of Dustin Zebro, 18. This was no ordinary kegger though; these students were drinking beer, root beer.

If this wasn't pathetic enough, it became even more so when the police proceeded to administer a total of 90 breathalyzer tests to teens, before they were satisfied that no one was drunk.

I guess I should say bravo to the teens for being so responsible or were they trying to dupe the Cops. The Cops, well, I guess they were just being responsible too. I just don't understand why they made the teens poor out their cups.

Hmm... around 100 kids all drinking root beer... I don't get it; was the library closed?

0 comments: