"My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol
before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them." - Winston Churchill

Hear Here


"Information is moving -- you know, nightly news is one way, of course, but it's also
moving through the blogosphere and through the Internets." - George W. Bush

Saturday, February 23, 2008

U23D



If U R a U2 fan and U have not seen U23D, U don't know what U R missing. U have 2 have an IMAX theater near U in order 2 see it though.

The film is quite impressive, as it takes place on a 90X60 foot screen in high def. I actually felt that I was standing on the stage and could reach out and grab 'The Edge's' guitar or a microphone stand.

At other times I felt that I was part of the South American crowd which, by the way, was as impressive as the band. Being able to count Bono's whiskers, though, was just weird.

0 comments: