"My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol
before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them." - Winston Churchill

Hear Here


"Information is moving -- you know, nightly news is one way, of course, but it's also
moving through the blogosphere and through the Internets." - George W. Bush

Sunday, February 10, 2008

TV's are having a TiVolution

It's true! The writer's strike is almost over.

My dual tuner FiOS DVR has been developing atrophy for the last few months, as a result of the writer's strike.

"NO MORE!", My digital device is screaming, "Let me start recording 2 programs every hour of every prime time moment, once again."

I know what you must be thinking. If I record that much TV, I must be one lazy SOB.

Well...

I don't have time to waste time arguing with you. If I do, I will not have enough time to watch all of the programs my television will be hoarding.

0 comments: