"My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol
before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them." - Winston Churchill

Hear Here


"Information is moving -- you know, nightly news is one way, of course, but it's also
moving through the blogosphere and through the Internets." - George W. Bush

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Dusk



Hello...

This is my 1st attempt at a blog so bare with me. I don't know what to expect but I say, what the hell, let's try it.

I want to open a forum where I can express my opinions, listen to your opinions, share what interests me and allow you to broaden my interests.

This first entry will be simple, as I am also testing what I can do. (It does, however, seem pretty simple so far)

My Avatar is a Devil, which a good friend has bestowed upon me for various reasons; those reasons are topics that I may explain on another occasion or in my daily expressions posted on this Blog.

"The Devil" may or may not be a fitting description of me but that will depend on who you're are asking.

Personally, I feel like I am a pretty decent fellow with a deviant or oblique sense of humor. Hence, my acceptance of a Red Devil image which is a symbolization of my humorous side and not really an evil persona.

I'm pretty typical; I like things that most guys like. Not in any particular order, I like women, sports, beer, alcohol, fine cigars, family & friends, hanging out in social places (bars or parties), good movies & television etc...

My core group of friends are people I've known most of my life. I was in a fraternity which most people can guess after being around me for any length of time. My family, of course, comes 1st but my buds are an extension of my family. Therefore I have a lot of brothers and I would do anything in my ability for them.

That's enough about me, for now. I'll see how this goes for a while and hope to broaden my mind and expression.

0 comments: