"My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol
before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them." - Winston Churchill

Hear Here


"Information is moving -- you know, nightly news is one way, of course, but it's also
moving through the blogosphere and through the Internets." - George W. Bush

Saturday, October 18, 2008

What are Cleveland Sports Writers Writing About?

Browns returner/receiver/running back/quarterback Josh Cribbs doesn't care if runs for a TD, passes for a TD or just has a good game -- as long as shows the Redskins what they missed when they didn't draft him.

Redskins' snub has Josh Cribbs jacked up for the game

by mcabot@plaind.com
Friday October 17, 2008, 11:43 PM


Josh Cribbs heads home to Washington, D.C., Sunday with an axe to grind against his beloved Redskins.
"I have a huge chip on my shoulder because they didn't draft me coming out of college," said Cribbs. "It's an honor for me to go back and show what I can do and basically put it in their face."



On Chris Cooley's site - Braylon Edwards said:
“We didn’t deserve it, but the Titans in the playoffs?” “Tampa Bay? The Redskins! You can’t tell me we couldn’t beat the damn Redskins.”

0 comments: